[C320-list] Clean Propellers

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Thu Oct 28 05:30:17 PDT 2010

For the past 10 seasons I have used Desitin.
Clean the shaft and prop and then just before going
in the water I smear it on. I think it is the Zinc Oxide
that makes it work. For $2.50 it gets the job done for
me. Of course my boat is only in the water six months
each year.

Check at your local drugstore in the baby products isle.

Paul
Affinity 657