[C320-list] Perkins Motor Mounts

Alan Goodman goodmanalanlee at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 18:55:32 PDT 2010

My motor mounts need to be replaced.  My marine diesel service has been unsuccessful over the past three months locating the proper mounts.  I recall earlier this year one of the forum members had new mounts for sale (for some reason he ended up not using them).  Does anyone recall who that was, does anyone know where to find the correct replacement mounts, or has anyone replaced their Perkins engine mounts and can provide guidance?  BTW, my motor has about 950 hours.  Alan  Hull 67  Holland, MI