[C320-list] Interesting Auto Prop conversation on C380 list

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 07:04:35 PDT 2010

I have been following an interesting Autoprop conversation on the C380 list.  Apparently there was a recall in 2002 for some range of serial numbers that was otherwise "un-announced".

Also, it appears that several members have a fair bit of distain about their customer service.

I know several of the folks on this list have talked about getting feathering and folding props to help with boat speed.

I personally am nearly 90% sold on an Flex O Fold folding based on feedback from this group.

If anyone is interested, I would be happy to forward the e-mails as attachments.

NOT trying to slam Autoprop, rather just making sure anyone considering one has all the information they need to make an informed decision.  Several of the other owners indicate their Autoprop's are working "fine".

Contact me offline if you want to get the thread.....

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006
Middle River, MD