[C320-list] Fw: Different hatch issue - Lewmar

Jerry Clayton jsea at prodigy.net
Mon Sep 27 09:56:33 PDT 2010

Brad,
     I had a leak on the front hatch, mentioned it to one of the guys from
Catalina one day and he said "check the hinge screws, it's a common issue."
I snugged the screws about a half a turn and it fixed the problem.  My boat
is also a 2004.  You may not have the same leak as you mentioned the glass
seal, but you might as well check the screws why your working on it, maybe
you will get lucky and it will fix it.

Good luck,

Jerry Clayton