[C320-list] muffler and electrical excitment

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 08:57:34 PDT 2010

Thanks Kit  I think that is what the electrician told me about the standards when he put the fuses on the wires at the batt switch.  I know less about this field than I do computers so I forgot to ask him if this affected the way the batteries are charged on shore power, ie both charged no matter what position the switch is on.

Pat