[C320-list] lost fuel tank cap

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Thu Sep 9 03:00:34 PDT 2010

We are not the only Catalina will fill proximity issues. A friend recently
topped off his fuel tank with water on his C36. Better than the other way
around, I guess (assuming you catch it right away).
I found that a little paint at least makes me think twice....
http://www.catalina320.com/mediagallery/media.php?f=0&sort=0&s=20081116141233698

Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690