[C320-list] Haul Out

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 05:03:36 PDT 2010

Pretty much what everyone else said.  Run the engine to get the oil
hot and ensure a good drain.  Drain and change oil and filter, run to
check for leaks, and stow it.  Good to go in the spring.  Purists can
change the oil again in the spring if they want, I think that's a
waste of oil as the filter will catch the few greasy gremlins that
didn't drain out.  15W40 for the engine, straight 30W for the
transmission.  I have a 3GM30F Yanmar.  You probably have the same
engine as your hull number is a close relative to mine.  I've had
little or no problem finding the 30W as it's what many small (lawn
equipment) engines use.  If memory serves, I've even seen it in Wal-
Mart.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906