[C320-list] 10 pound television

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:32:17 PDT 2010

You can mount it there with appropriate backing washers. There is an
air gap between the bulkhead and the fiberglass head liner, so you
will need appropriate length compression tubes in the holes to prevent
the liner from compressing to the bulkhead when you tighten the
assembly.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC