[C320-list] Seaward Hot Water Heater

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Fri Sep 10 14:10:27 PDT 2010

Jon,

I also meant to say, it is interesting that this is a new problem on
my boat. It is interesting because I've used the boat for five years
and this just started. The thing that put me on to it was a short
cycling of the water pressure pump, once every 15 mins or so.

I've never heard that noise before -- unless there is a leak in the
system. I've had two other leaks besides this one. Each one
being different.

So, thanks again.

Paul
Affinity 657