[C320-list] Haul Out

Joseph Aberdale summerwind3 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 10 16:05:50 PDT 2010

The water heater tank under the sink has a spigot about 8 inches up
from the tank bottom. Is there water in the tank below the spigot or
does the water only go down to the spigot?  There is no opening at
the top of the tank.

I also removed and cleaned the clear plastic filter on the Shurflo
Diaphram pump.  Is the filter supposed to come apart for cleaning?

Is there antifreeze kept permanently  in one part of the engine
during summer operation? If so, how do I get access to it to check it?

Thanks very much for your responses.  I couldn't do it without them.

Joe