[C320-list] bottom paint & CCapri 26

Jim Sweet jamesweet at frontiernet.net
Fri Sep 17 13:01:02 PDT 2010

We used to stay on ours (boat was on Lake Superior and we lived about 2.5
hrs away) for weekends and a couple of week long stints per year.  It wasn't
horribly uncomfortable for the two of us but our German Shepard got seasick
so we wound up with a critter sitter for the poor beast.  We really wanted a
C28 but the spread in pricing was too big @ the time.

Jim Sweet
TGIF (Thank God It Floats) 901