[C320-list] Bomar hatch gasket

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 16:39:49 PDT 2010

Chuck

I believe the 1/2" x 3/4" #P2000 81-A 33' gasket material is the foam tape
used to bed the hatch frame to the deck.  We used it on the center Lewmar
hatch and it works well.  It was available from defender.

If you find replacement gasket material for hatch lid to frame, we would be
interested in the source and part number.  Our Bomar gasket will
occasionally shift and that results in a similar leak if the hatch is not
closed as suggested with the gasket pushed back in place.

Pat