[C320-list] Different hatch issue - Lewmar

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 06:01:58 PDT 2010

Brad, short of removing and rebidding the light you might be able to seal it
with LifeCalk Liquid, being careful to keep it off the plastic. Maybe tape
the light around the edge and trim with a sharp blade. LifeCalk remains
flexible and will last a long time.

Before you do anything, talk to Martin in the Marina store. He is a font of
knowledge. If he doesn't like my suggestion, I'd be surprised if he doesn't
have a better one.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr de Mar"