[C320-list] Winterizing Engine

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 28 16:21:12 PDT 2010

Guys:

Assuming the "water pump" does its job, how much antifreeze does it take to
complete the winterizing? In other words, what's the raw water capacity in
the system? I've had times when I must have pumped at least three gallons
through before I saw the water turn pink, or whatever, coming out the stern.

jack