[C320-list] page 43 VOL 2 of MAINSAIL

Dingo Is Talent dingoistalent at bigpond.com
Wed Apr 13 17:52:41 PDT 2011

Hi - Saw with interest several photos of 30's flying Spinnakers

I've got a 320..I've got the Spinnaker all I need is to find someone that
can explain and or show via a diagram how they have rigged Blocks, sheets,
kickers etc,   considering we have NO toe rails on these boats.

I'm pretty sure these attach to mooring cleats and bow and stern rails etc
but would live some drawings, photos ore explanations on the set up please.

The other issue is of course is where one cleats various line, what extra
hardware is needed, and how one overcomes and works around the furler, or
for that matter where does the jib sheet go when both are working??

Also, do owners launch out of bags, drop and haul into cockpits, or down
front hatch.

So many questions..need answers..

Hope there is something out there.....Come Back!

SPIRIT OF TOMMY

#1150   Perth Western Australia

Ron (Dingo) Reddingius