[C320-list] Southern Lake Michigan Weather

Wash, Steve wash at advantageelectronics.com
Fri Apr 22 13:52:43 PDT 2011

I'll second the weather observation ... we tried to work on our boat in
St. Joe last weekend ... we were able to put a new prop on (thank you
Allan and the tool loaner program!)  but it was too cold and too rainy
to put the VC17M on.
It is raining cats and dogs here today and it doesn't look good for
tomorrow.

We're supposed to splash on May the 12th.  With this weather, who knows.
It'll probably be 5kts of current on the river (the first draw bridge is
200 yards downstream), 20kts of wind and 8 foot waves.

This is supposed to be fun.

Steve

Balls would be up here on southern Lake Michigan where there have been
basically 2 or 3 nice days in April to get the C320 ready for launching.

Rainy and 45 degrees F has been the norm around here for too long this
spring.  Ski jackets are still part of the early season gear.

Bob Sloat
Savannah Hull 894