[C320-list] Marine Radio

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Sat Apr 2 11:16:09 PDT 2011

Agree with Allan about needing more than just a loudspeaker.
I actually have both the Ram Mic and a handheld.
I like having the handheld the best for a couple of reasons.
1. I can leave the main unit inside on the hailing channel as required by
law and put the handheld on an alternate channel my buddies are on. (Easier
to me than using the dual channel function)
2. I have a backup in case either of the radios (or boat electrical system)
dies.
3. The battery in my hand held seems to last as long as, or longer than, the
one in the Ram mic.

OK, that is more than a couple

Happy Sailing!

John