[C320-list] Packing change

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:39:12 PDT 2011

And one more idea that came about when a C30 arrived at our dock with a
bilge full of water.  They needed to make the boat safe for the week and
their electric pump was not functioning.  We suggested they run down to West
Marine to get a replacement pump, before they closed in 15 minutes.  No one
thought to suggest they go to the local hardware store that stayed open
late, and get a 120 volt sump pump.  That pump would only need to be
connected to shore power and they would have had no worry about battery
condition.

Pat, 801