[C320-list] Portlight lenses

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 08:05:13 PDT 2011

Select Plastics is actually working my hatch now.  I have the "Ocean Series"
in which the frame is one piece, welded.

When talking to the Lewmar folks they indicated that was NOT user
servicable.

Mine started leaking, and since the kids and a $500 dollar inner spring
matress sleep up there, I wanted that remediated.

Not sure if I was really getting water in through the seals or throught the
hinge gasgets, but decided to get it taken care of either way.

$434.  Ouchy.

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006