[C320-list] Shower Sump

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Sat Apr 9 14:44:49 PDT 2011

Jason,

The shower sump and the ice box/refrigerator share the y-valve under the head
sink.
Without changing anything, pour some water in the ice box drain and then turn on
the pump. The water should flow out of the ice box. If it does, then flip the
y-valve
and turn on the pump again. I bet the shower sump goes down. But make certain
the thru hull is open, otherwise you may blow the hose off one or the other.

Let us know how you solve your issue.

Paul
Affinity 657
Bay Bridge Marina