[C320-list] Shower Sump

Stephen Lunsford stord at cox.net
Sat Apr 9 17:04:29 PDT 2011

Jason,
We have a 2000 320.  I replaced our sump pump last year.  With all of the
valves in the correct position, the pump still wouldn't draw the water out.
It had lost the ability to pull the water through the lines. The new pump
works just fine.  If all of your valves are in the correct position, that
may be the issue.
Steve
s/v Joy 756