[C320-list] Vent cowls on boat stern

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 05:13:35 PDT 2011

Mike
sorry to read about your engine transom vent/cowls being damaged.
Not sure about your particular ones.
Catalina California have installed quality ones.
They seem more substantial and their shape is somewhat oval at the top and
cut off at the base.
My C320 MKI engine vents/cowls are more rectangular and the base is
plastic.
(remove them, and if they are like mine, you will see their name on the
underside .. Mine were made by Peko)
Catalina Florida inferior specifications.
The replacement for mine are with West Marine or Defender. google them.

Bruce Stanley