[C320-list] Question re Battery Charger

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Sun Apr 10 14:12:40 PDT 2011

Many thanks Alan.  I saw that switch when I went to the boat yesterday afternoon to turn off the sea cock under the galley sink & take a photo of where our below deck Coursemaster autopilot hydraulic arm attaches for Stephen Cox. (will email it today Stephen). I wondered if that was important. Will tell make sure it is turned on.

Annie