[C320-list] Xantrex Truecharge 2 40A

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:20:50 PDT 2011

Bob, I may have been involved with the thread you mentioned.  It was Hodges
and the deal was $285 bundled with a remote display.  I'm surprised they are
not even listing the unit.  Give them a call.  Not everything on the
internet is necessarily current or accurate. Manufactures offers change
often.  $290 is a reasonable price for the charger without special offers.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"