[C320-list] Rigging a wind instrument

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Thu Apr 14 04:20:14 PDT 2011

Bruce, its very unlikely that you will be able to do that. It's the mast step not the mast that is the problem. The small wiring tube is usually sealed with silicone to keep water out.

-jeff

Bruce Stumpp <bstumpp at comcast.net> wrote:

Has anyone out there ever pulled a wire cable down through the mast without dropping the mast? I recently purchased a complete wind instrument kit and was wondering if it is possible to pull the cable without dropping the mast. There is a messenger string already in place but I'm not sure if there is anything inside to complicate the issue. Anybody? Bruce Stumpp #647, Adventure Frog Mortar Creek, Maryland