[C320-list] Rigging a wind instrument

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 14:38:03 PDT 2011

Mike P. #734,

Is there any way you can find out how they accomplished that?  It would
really help to know their process.

Bruce	Stumpp
#647, Adventure
Frog Mortar Creek, Md

Message: 17
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 05:05:42 -0700
From: Mike Paris <mparis495 at gmail.com>
To: "C320-List at Catalina320.com" <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Rigging a wind instrument

Bruce,
I had a St60 complete wind instrument kit installed two years ago. I paid to
have it installed so I don't know how they did it.  I do know that they did
not drop the mast.

Mike P

Bruce Stumpp <bstumpp at comcast.net> wrote:

Has anyone out there ever pulled a wire cable down through the mast without
dropping the mast? I recently purchased a complete wind instrument kit and
was wondering if it is possible to pull the cable without dropping the mast.
There is a messenger string already in place but I'm not sure if there is
anything inside to complicate the issue. Anybody? Bruce Stumpp #647,
Adventure Frog Mortar Creek, Maryland