[C320-list] Yanmar Problem

Joseph Aberdale summerwind3 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 17 09:54:22 PDT 2011

Thanks for your responses. I inspected the impeller after I started
it.  There are no missing vanes or cracks. There are no air leaks in
the line.  I think water is getting to the pump because the large
clear plastic filter in the line is filled with water. The boat is on
the hard. I have the water intake hose disconnected from the thru
hull and in a pail of water about six inches higher than the pump.

Joe