[C320-list] Yanmar Problem

Fred LEcuyer fred.lecuyer at live.com
Mon Apr 18 08:45:33 PDT 2011

I've had similar issues when I was in the water but had disconnected the raw water intake line to clear the strainer. I thought I was in for a big delay and hunt for the source of the air pocket even though I had refilled the raw water line to the pump.

With some trepidation, I increased the engine revs and after several seconds, the water came through just fine.  Don't know if this will help your current circumstance, but it's maybe something to try after trying all the other solutions.

Fred

First light
Hull 926