[C320-list] New England area Marine Teak Plywood Supplier?

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Wed Apr 20 07:12:19 PDT 2011

Hmm.  That's a good idea.   I'll run this idea by the boss and see if she'd
object to shelves vs hanging storage.

But where do you hang rain jackets and stuff?  Do you just fold them and put
them on a shelf instead once they're dry?

Something else in the aft cabin I've been thinking of tweaking is that Teak
fiddle that keeps small things on that narrow shelf at the head of the aft
cabin bed.   I was thinking about making that 6-8" taller, adding 3 or 4
dividers with simple hinged lift up covers for storing things.   Anyone done
anything like that in this area?

-JEff