[C320-list] New England area Marine Teak Plywood Supplier?

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Wed Apr 20 07:20:40 PDT 2011

Thanks Jon.

In any case I'm going to make a wooden pattern for the nav station top while
it's off and  so that even if I don't get to it before I launch this spring,
I'll be able to work on it at home and swap it out later.  I'd like to
consider making the nav station more technology friendly, like maybe laptop
storage, hidden power/USB charging options, etc.   We end up in wiring cord
hell when we're charging phones, laptops, cameras, Nintendos, Ipods, etc...
It would be so nice to have conveniently hidden cords storage with a single
breaker controlling those.

Any ideas or  neat solutions people have seen would be cool to hear about.

-Jeff