[C320-list] New England area Marine Teak Plywood Supplier?

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:15:01 PDT 2011

Chart table storage.  We made some small bags to protect and organize items
in the table storage, but Ziplock freezer bags work well to contain the AC
cable/charger and misc parts and pieces.  You can see what is in the bag and
they unload and reload quickly.   No carpentry skills required.

As the capacity of the table storage filled, we moved tools and parts to a
set of small tool boxes that Sears sells for automotive use as under
seat boxes.  They come in several sizes and stack nicely in the locker under
the Port Setee.  Since they are plastic and non-conductive I've tried to use
the space in front and behind the batteries on Starboard to combat the Port
list.  Possible to do, but the Port storage is much more convenient when the
project work is hot and heavy.
Really like the idea of raising the aft headboard.  Pictures would be
helpful.

Thanks for sharing your storage solutions.

Pat, 801