[C320-list] New Boats

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Thu Apr 21 16:42:57 PDT 2011

You guys are all way too funny and we love to be down there! As for Amanda, well she prettymuch looks me square in the eyes these days. I must be shrinking.

Warren, we've been really missing having the big association annual gatherings the past few years. It was fun putting faces to the names on this list.

-jeff

lrich320 at yahoo.com wrote:

Message for Jeff Hare from Orlando: If you had any balls you'd be in a Cat 440 down here in Mazatlan with us. PS: Tell Amanda she is still my gal :) Message for Jane and Ken from both of us--you are correct--we are proof that the charter members never leave the Cat 320 assn. Linda & Orlando Duran cuba libre 3 Catalina Morgan 440 #36 Currently El Cid Marina Mazatlan, Mexico Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T