[C320-list] New England area Marine Teak Plywood Supplier?

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Fri Apr 22 04:43:37 PDT 2011

Jeff, yes I do just fold up jackets & put them away when dry. I tend to keep mine & Martin's wet weather jackets in the bow together with our old warm mustos we can lend to guests & I keep a carrier bag of thin waterproofs to lend. If they get really wet I take them home to dry out.  On our previous boat I had hooks in the head so wet jackets could drip & dry out there.
Annie