[C320-list] New Boats

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Fri Apr 22 11:43:53 PDT 2011

Orlando-Traitor.  On the other hand, there is a certain amount of
forgiveness for going up in boat size.  14 feet bigger turns you into a
hero.  Keep on lurking.

Balls would be up here on southern Lake Michigan where there have been
basically 2 or 3 nice days in April to get the C320 ready for launching.
Rainy and 45 degrees F has been the norm around here for too long this
spring.  Ski jackets are still part of the early season gear.

Bob Sloat
Savannah Hull 894