[C320-list] Number of POBs

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:21:06 PDT 2011

Bruce, if all adults, shouldn't be a problem. Be sure any non-swimmers wear
flotation; and, be sure to have one for each.  I usually start a trip like
this with some simple instructions re. what to do if someone goes overboard.
Also, make sure they know where the life jackets are stored.  Lastly, I let
them know who is in-charge, and if I'm yelling it's not because I'm angry;
but, to be sure I'm heard.

Once we had a mix of 17 adults and children for an evening of July 4th
fireworks.  So, no sails went up; but we had a ball.  For entertainment
there was swimming and visiting other boats in the dingy.  I wouldn't want
to do that on a sail.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"