[C320-list] CHANGING HELM WHEEL

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 28 07:18:06 PDT 2011

Scott;
Raymarine has them, clamp kit A18089. You go onto their website and follow the links for parts. They are $25 each and you'll need three of them. I've not bit the bullet yet and am still trying to modify what I have to make it work. I do not easily give up a hundred bucks for some little rubber and plastic parts.
Cheers
John Morrison
1999 #574