[C320-list] Wax for Dianmond Non-Skid surfaces

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 16:21:20 PDT 2011

I second the Star Brite Non-skid cleaner (it has PETF or Teflon.)  Since you
are without water just dip some bay water or fresh water on the non-skid,
spread out the Star Brite non-skid cleaner with a brush, let sit for a
couple of minutes (don't let it dry, keep it wet,) then scrub with a stiff
brush and rinse.  That should do it and leave a slick Teflon coating to make
future cleanings easier.

If it is really cruddy with bird droppings, etc., first scrub with a general
cleaner like Crud Cutter, Simple Green, or the like.  I've taken a liking to
an old product called Roll Off.  It seems to be a good general cleaner on
boats.

Geeze, I can't imagine being at a home slip without water or elec.  Guess I
need to count my blessings.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"