[C320-list] Charging batteries with a Honda Generator

Tim chillinonahd at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 10:10:40 PDT 2011

Hi All, We have been cruising for about a week now, both batteries are about 3 yrs old and were fully charged according to my link 2000. Been very good about power usage but over the course of a week one battery was down to 63%
and the other to 72%. Decided time to hook up the Honda 1000 for a
bit....well after about 11 hours it added 10% to the lower of the 2 batteries and
only 4% to the other. My question is...is this normal or do I possibly
have a bad battey charger. If the latter, suggestions on a replacement? I believe this is the original charger (may have been replaced by
original owner) but it is atleast years old and survived a lightning
strike...or maybe not.

Thanks

Tim
Calypso