[C320-list] New owner today

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Mon Aug 1 13:29:58 PDT 2011

Congratulations Ray!

I observed our 1995 320 delivery to the local dealer and was impressed with
the way Catalina arranged to transport the hull on the cradle and mast
strapped down on the hauler's trailer. I also know that the travel route
from the older Catalina factory in CA to Ohio took almost 2 weeks due to the
winter weather and the special routing requirements because of the height
and width of the boat. If you are having a specially designed trailer vs. a
contracted hauler using a cradle, check out the travel restrictions to/from
Ohio. I keep my boat in that same Sandusky Bay marina as WayPoint, and know
you will be happy with the care and attention those former owners gave to
your new boat.

Best wishes,

Rick
My-Ria #277