[C320-list] Road Diesel vs Marine Diesel

uhlman at sbcglobal.net uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 4 06:32:53 PDT 2011

Same thing at Carlyle Lake, IL. It comes from the lacal Shell sta in town.
Barb and Bob Uhlman
Whisper, #1158

From: Dean Vermeire <dean at vermeire.us>
Sender: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.comDate: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 08:15:23
To: <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Road Diesel vs Marine Diesel

Life is so much simpler here in Kansas.  Nobody sells diesel on the
lake, so I have no choice but to haul it in a can.  However, I only use
about 2 gallons a year.

Dean Vermeire
Moonstruck II (#847)