[C320-list] Road Diesel vs Marine Diesel

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:52:23 PDT 2011

We filled at the gas dock for the first time about three weeks ago.  The
vent spill catcher bottle with hull suction cups works well.
Normally we top off with fuel from a local station.  It's easier to carry
than to wait in line at the gas dock.  We use Stabil.  Has done well so
far.  As with others, the consumption is 20-25 gal per year, so no big
hardship either way.

I was surprised that the price at the fuel dock was about the same as the
price at the gas station where the road tax is included in the cost.  Might
be less expensive to carry and submit for a tax refund if consumption
justifies the effort.

Pat, 801