[C320-list] Whale watching

uhlman at sbcglobal.net uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 5 09:46:59 PDT 2011

Bruce, I hear whale watching is very good in your neighborhood right now. What fun!!!

From: Bruce<bruceheyman at cox.net>
Sender: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.comDate: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 09:37:12
To: <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Broken Stanchion

Joe,
 A few years ago we had to replace a stancheon.  I'm pretty sure I got the
replacement from Gaurhaur (sp?).  When I get home I can look in my records.

Yes we had to get to a nut and washer from inside the boat.
Bruce
Somerset 671 Dana Point

Bruce Heyman
949-289-8400