[C320-list] Broken Stanchion

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Sat Aug 6 11:32:49 PDT 2011

Sorry I didn't read all the way down to the end of your note.  My tool box
also has crowfoot wrenches which are like open ended wrenches which attach
to a socket wrench or extension.  They look like what you could use.   I
will look at my hull to see if any liner needs to be cut away to loosen the
stanchion.

Bob Sloat
Savannah #894