[C320-list] ULSD additives

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 13:10:27 PDT 2011

I have only used Starton biocide from West Marine for 5 years without
incident.  The Yanmar tech changes my belts, impeller, and oil as need and
my engine has been great!  Have a little more than 300 hours on it.  Summer
week long crusies account for most of that if wind is on the nose.  Brian
s/v Serenity #1075