[C320-list] Is anyone else.....

Welch, Myron D myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Sun Aug 7 19:15:20 PDT 2011

Brad,

I used to cut my shin on the piece of stainless moulding on the top of the companionway entrance. I loosened the screws, slit a piece of 1/8 clear tubing, slid it over the sharp edge and tightened it down. It has not moved in 12 years and no more shin damage. Hope this helps.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument #238
Iowa City, Iowa

Sent from my iPod Touch