[C320-list] Annapolis Boat Show

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Tue Aug 9 12:15:02 PDT 2011

Hi Karl,

As a vendor at the show I can tell you that although I stay at my post until the final bell, most booth vendors start packing up by around 4 or so.

The boats of course cannot and do not move until 5, but once the gun goes off at 5 it is a sight to see. Many attendees party around the harbor and stick around to watch the exodus. The boats need to scram pronto so that the power boat setup can begin the next day.

Try to get an early start, you can see a lot in a day.

David Nolte
Beach House #4