[C320-list] Annapolis Boat Show

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Tue Aug 9 13:06:29 PDT 2011

It depends on what vendors you want to see. Some, like me, do both shows. All the sail-only related vendors leave after the Sail show, including of course all the boats. And the Powerboat Show probably has about 30-40% fewer booth vendors, it is a smaller show, especially in recent years.  So it is hit & miss.

David Nolte
Beach House #4