[C320-list] Is anyone else.....

uhlman at sbcglobal.net uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 10 09:02:59 PDT 2011

We finally made it to the boat yesterday to sail and we looked around the companionway trying to figure out what people were getting bangged up on and didn't see anything.  Maybe they have changed things.  I fell down the steps on July 2 but i was barefoot, had my hands full, and the third step was wet.  It was 11 pm triple digit heat index.  Too hot to enjoy sailing.
Barb Uhlman
Whisper #1158