[C320-list] Is anyone else.....

Guy Henry guyhenry22 at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 11:13:15 PDT 2011

A simple strip of white electrical tape calms the beast.

Guy
MoonShadow #115

On Aug 10, 2011 2:01 PM, "pat reynolds" <lorasalum at yahoo.com> wrote:
> removed the shin shreader long ago and put a strip of teak there instead

a slight overhang on the interior side of the threshold. My wife and I
showed our near permanent shin scars to Jerry in Annapolis. He said they
moved it on new boats but an inspection did not bear this out. This list
gave me the solution of backing off the screws and mounting a small white
weatherstrip from Home Depot under the wear pad with the small round piece
just hanging over the threshold. It is permanent and protects from hitting
the wear plate or the fiberglass. Our scars are almost healed now!