[C320-list] depthsounder problem

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 08:42:26 PDT 2011

Fred,

The knot meter worked earlier in the season then suddenly stopped a couple
months ago. I was careful not to paint it.

I went underwater with a mask on a couple times and gave the wheel a whirl
and there was no resistance and still no reading at the display. I even
waved my hand in the water foreward of the wheel to cause a current at the
paddle wheel and it moved.

I am going out this evening to take the pod apart and clean up the contacts.
Here's hoping

John
Wind Chime
Muskegon, MI